Tournament Name: Australian Blood Bowl Nationals
Games System: Blood Bowl
Cost is $65 and is booked through the ticketing link on the CanCon website.
This is a NAF Registered Event. New NAF Token & Dice sets available with NAF registration. New Coaches will be encouraged to join the NAF.
- Blood Bowl Competition Rules Pack found at this link.
- NAF Rules Amendments Aug17 at this link.
- The Chaos Pact, Slann and Underworld teams at this link.
- The Bretonnian and Khorne teams at this link.
- Resurrection-style tournament with set skill progression
- 7 game swiss style round robin.
- 3 games each on Friday/Saturday and one game on Sunday with presentations.
- Teams have $1,100,000gp to spend including players and inducements (no skills).
- All inducements allowed except NO SPECIAL PLAY CARDS
- Teams must have a minimum of eleven (11) players (including star players).
- Prizes for Positions, Stunty King, Most Touchdowns, Most Casualties, Painting etc.
- All teams must be numbered, painted and represent the miniature
- Teams will play the first game with no additional skills
- After each game, teams will be allowed to assign two skills to separate players.
- After the 3rd and 6th games, one of the two skills may be a double.
- No player may have two double skills
- No player may have more than 2 skills EXCEPT for the 7th game
- Stunty teams will receive an additional double skill after the 1st and 4th games
I have created an event on the Ausbowl Facebook page and questions and comments can be posted there. The coaches pack will also be available on the CanCon forum on Ausbowl where you can also post comments and questions:
Anthony “Chopper” Cutting
Mobile no – 0402 723 663
Maximum spaces available: 60
Organiser: Anthony “Chopper” Cutting
Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This game runs for three days
- Friday (Must play all selected days)
- Saturday (Must play all selected days)
- Sunday (Must play all selected days)
Is entry on the day allowed?: No
Prize pool fee is: $10.00