Tournament Name: Australian Blood Bowl Nationals
Games System: Blood Bowl
- NAF Registered Event, new NAF Token & Dice sets available with NAF registration. New Coaches will be encouraged to join the NAF.
- Competition Rules Pack to be used along with the three additional teams endorsed by the Blood Bowl Rules Committee (links to rules and additional teams are below).
- Teams have $1,000,000gp to spend and must have a minimum of eleven (11) players but Coaches do not have to spend the entire amount before the first game.
- Progression Style system with the full inducement system – except NO SPECIAL PLAY CARDS.
- Swiss Style, 6 Game Round Robin, 3 games each on Saturday/Sunday followed by Trophies and Presentations.
- Prizes for Positions, Stunty King, Most Touchdowns, Most Casualties, Painting etc.
- All teams must be numbered, painted and represent the miniature
- Coaches receive a set of Cancon Orange and Green Aussie Block Dice.
Please find below all the basic points that you need to be aware of when you participate in the Australian Blood Bowl Nationals at the Cancon 2017 event.
Should you have any queries, let me know, but I would appreciate any concerns be expressed on the Cancon forum on Ausbowl.
The Coaches Pack can also be found here when it is ready. http://www.ausbowl.com/viewforum.php?f=37
- Rules for Slann, Underworld and Chaos Pact teams
- LRB 6 Rulebook is available on Cyanide website. (Not just the LRB 6, but the full “Icepelt” version with all the additional “did you know?” fluff and pictures that the GW legal team removed: )
Anthony “Chopper” Cutting
Commissioner – AUSTRALIAN BLOOD BOWL NATIONALS – Cancon 2017
Maximum spaces available: 70
Organiser: Anthony “Chopper” Cutting
Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Saturday (Must play all selected days)
- Sunday (Must play all selected days)
Is entry on the day allowed?: No
Entry fees will depend on days played.
- One day entry to Cancon 2017 is $40.00
- Two days entry are $50.00
- Three days entry are $55.00
Prize pool fee is: +$10.00