If you want to run an event at Wintercon, look at the Event organiser’s guide and then submit your game application in the event submission form.
Event Submission form Survey Monkey form
Event Organiser’s Guide Dropbox Word link.
Submissions will be open until the end of May.
Important information about entering Wintercon 2017.
- Entering in advance helps us to plan table numbers and allocate space to events.
- Tickets are now live. If you have any issues, contact the ticketing co-ordinator (See address on ticketing page) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One day entry: $30.00 + Any prize pool + Ticketing fee
- Two day entry: $40.00 + Any prize pool + Ticketing fee
- “Entry on the day” spaces will be dependant on their being space to play.
- If you are unable to enter in advance, and want to try your luck on the day, contact the TO and let them know you are interested, and then turn up on the first day of the event and see what is available.
- IF there is space, they will be filled on a first come basis. (We encourage politeness and/or bribes of drinks and snacks for the TO)
- On day payment for your game can be made at the front desk, please bring exact change to save time when you pop up after the first game.
The following fees for tournaments will apply for all on day sales: (The $5.00 extra is an encouragement to enter earlier next time.)
- One day entry: $35.00
- Two day entry: $45.00
PLUS any prize pool for the event.
If you have any questions, let us know via email@example.com
As always, entry to the venue to look round is free.