Tournament Name: De Bellis Magistrorum Militum: Cancon 2018 15mm
Game system: DBMM
- Rules are DBMM v2.1 plus the latest version of The Commentary.
- One army list of a maximum of 400AP plus an extra 10AP for only stratagems.
- 15mm figure scale.
- Armies to be selected from DBMM list books 1 – 4. Specify all options relevant to your list, such as: exact year; race/nationality; geographical region; and commander, stratagems, and double based elements.
- Submit your list to SAAW_list_checker@yahoo.com.au by January 19 2018. Put “Cancon DBMM 2018” in the subject line and your real name in the body of the email. Lists submitted after this date will be available for checking by your fellow players. When submitting lists please spell out troop selections, for example: Phalangites Reg Pk O not just Reg Pk O.
- Terrain will not be provided. Players need to bring their own terrain. Table size will be 1.8m x 1.2m.
- The draw in the first round will be by army date, and after that by a modified Swiss Chess system.
- Six rounds, two per day, starting at 9.00am and 1.30pm.
- Games will last for 3 hours 30 minutes, plus random 0-15 minutes.
- For simplicity, no game will be considered a “civil war”.
- Unfinished games will end with dribble stop (stop all movement immediately, then complete distant combat and close combat).
- There will be prizes for First Place, Second Place and Third Place, but no trophies. There may be further prizes if funds allow. Count-back resolution will be (1) result between players if they played (higher scorer wins), (2) sum of opponents’ scores (higher total wins).
This tournament runs for three days at the following times:
- Friday (Must play all selected days)
- Saturday (Must play all selected days)
- Sunday (Must play all selected days)
Event capacity: 24
Is entry on the day allowed? Yes
Prize pool fee for this event: $10.00
Tournament Organiser(s): Jon Willacy
Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org