Tournament Name: 15mm DBMM Australian Championship
Games System: De Bellis Magistrorum Militum (DBMM)
- Rules are DBMM v2.1 plus the latest version of The Commentary.
- One army list of a maximum of 400AP plus an extra 10AP for only stratagems.
- Armies to be selected from DBMM list books v2 (2016), 1 to 4, with a date from 3000BC to 1525AD. Specify all options relevant to your list, such as: exact year; race/nationality; geographical region; and commander.
- Submit your list to SAAW_list_checker@yahoo.com.au by 15 January 2017. Put “Cancon DBMM 2017” in the subject line and your real name in the body of the email. Lists submitted after this date will be available for checking by your fellow players.
- Please bring your own terrain. Table size will be 1.8m x 1.2m.
- The draw in the first round will be by army date, and after that by a modified Swiss Chess system. Every attempt will be made to prevent interstate players from playing someone else from their state in the first two rounds.
- Six rounds, two per day, starting at 9.00am and 1.30pm.
- Games will last for 3 hours 30 minutes, plus random 0-15 minutes.
- For simplicity no game will be considered to be a “civil war”.
- Unfinished games will end with dribble stop (stop all movement immediately, then complete distant combat and close combat).
- There will be prizes for First Place, Players’ Player and Best Terrain. There may be further prizes if funds allow.
- Count-back resolution will be (1) result between players if they played (higher scorer wins), (2) sum of opponents’ scores (higher total wins).
Maximum spaces available: 24
Organiser: John Garvey
Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday (Must play all selected days)
- Saturday (Must play all selected days)
- Sunday (Must play all selected days)
Is entry on the day allowed?: No
Please enter by: 15/1/2017
Entry fees will depend on days played.
- One day entry to Cancon 2017 is $40.00
- Two days entry are $50.00
- Three days entry are $55.00
Prize pool fee is: +$10.00