For those people clicking on the link, in the hopes of entering early.
Tickets will NOT go live until the 1st of October.
If you would like to run an event at Cancon 2018, please have a look at the event guide <Link> (A Dropbox link to a Word Doc which is constantly being updated)
Once you have read the guide, fill in the event submission form here <Link> (This is a survey monkey form.)
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information about entering Cancon 2018.
- Entering in advance helps us to plan table numbers and allocate space to events.
- Tickets will be live shortly, if you have any questions contact us at email@example.com
- You only pay for the days you play, plus any prize pool for the event. There is also a ticketing fee charged by our ticketing minions.
- Each event tells you how many days it is running, and what days you have to play if you enter.
- One day entry: $30.00 + Any prize pool + Ticketing fee
- Two day entry: $40.00 + Any prize pool + Ticketing fee
- Three day entry: $55.00 + Any prize pool + Ticketing fee
- Stand alone evening events (Friday and/or Saturday) $20.00 + Any prize pool + Ticketing fee
- “Entry on the day” spaces will be dependant on their being space to play.
- If you are unable to enter in advance, and want to try your luck on the day, contact the TO and let them know you are interested, and then turn up on the first day of the event and see what is available.
- If there is space, they will be filled on a first come basis. (We encourage politeness and/or bribes of drinks and snacks for the TO)
- On day payment for your game can be made at the front desk. (There are ATMs at Cancon, and we accept cash and credit cards at the front desk.)
- Entry on day, without letting us know in advance, will cost $10.00 more for all games covered here (Except Role-play and the Boardgames Library.)
- REFUNDS: If you change your mind before Cancon, or something comes up and you cannot attend. TELL US. In most cases we will give you a full refund, minus ticketing fees.
As always, entry to the venue to look round is free.