Cancon is held at Exhibition Park In Canberra.
EPIC is located at the corner of Flemington Road and Northbourne Avenue, Mitchell, ACT, 2911
It is held at the following pavilions
- Conference Centre
Parking is Free, There are Canteens on site and buses are available to the venue.
Check the Action “NXTBus” site for bus stops #4751 and #4752
- FREE Entry for the Public, to walk in and look round.
- Opening from 8:30am each morning for players and spectators.
- Set up day: Thursday 26th January (Australia Day Holiday)
- Day one: Friday 27th January
- Day two: Saturday 28th January
- Day three: Sunday 29th January
- Event submissions for Tournaments and Participation games have now closed.
Volunteers always welcome
- If you would like to help run or organise Cancon 2017, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can help.
Entering an event:
- Tournaments are listed in the “Tournament” section.
- Please read the information in the tournament page.
- Card games are listed in the Card games link.
- These are not “Wargames Tournaments”, so do not pay ticketing fees, but pay their own entry fees.
* External Link